Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Found a perfect flea market unexpectedly, this lady had a huge collection of amazing vintage pieces.....here are a few things I got......
1. 1940s floral grapes cherries pattern pinafore circle skirt dress
2. 1920s peachy pink lace ribbons teddy
3. Victorian crochet corset cover
4. 1960s mini panty slip
5. 1940s-50s huge Mexican silver butterfly brooch
6. 1920s knotted blue crystal glass bead necklace
All these items are in my store now. I have more goodies coming soon.
Tuesday, June 8, 2010
Orchid dangle earrings I made for my shop. I have been inspired by orchids since me and my boyfriend went to a orchid fair in SF a few months ago.
These earrings are made with crocheted silver plated wire, silver plated ear wires, moonstone beads, tiny gray pearls and lucite orchids.